September 14

My Amazing Holiday

My Amazing Holiday

On the last day of school for Term 2, Natasha came over to my house for a sleepover. My cousin also came over to my house for a sleepover.  Natasha and I stayed up til 11:30pm and woke up at 7:00am. After we had breakfast, we played on the i Pad for half an hour, and then we went outside to play with my dog, Max for a bit. Then Natasha got ready for netball. My mum and I were dropping her of at netball.      

A few days after that, my family friends and I went to go and see Despicable Me 3. We walked down to the movie theatre because we live close to it. After we watched the movie, we went to Subway for lunch and then we went back to our house.  Then we drove to a park close to their house and we took our dog Max and their dog to the park.  After we went to the park, I slept over at their house.

On Saturday, we went out for for my mum’s birthday.  We went to a restaurant that was a mixture of Spanish and  Mexican food.  It was called the Hoose-Gow and it’s on Magill Road.  When we got there, my mum’s family was only there because my dad’s family couldn’t come. They were busy.  When we all got there,

my mum got my brother, sister, myself and my cousin 

some garlic bread to eat while we waited for our food.

All of the kids had lemonade for a drink and steak and chips for dinner.  The food was really delicious, especially the steak.  After we had our food, we played on our i Pad while the adults were eating.  Then mum ordered some icecream for the kids and the adults had a really delicious and pretty cake.  After that, we all went home and went to bed because it was 12:00am when we got home!   

Posted September 14, 2017 by moniquevsjt201734 in category Uncategorized